HOME Program with Housing For Nevada (HFN)
- Must be 1st Time Homebuyer.
- Property must be Owner-Occupied.
- Must qualify at or below 80% of the Area Median Income (AMI).
- Properties located in Unincorporated Clark County (CC) or within Henderson city limits.
- Eligible homebuyers may receive up to $14,999 in assistance for down payment and reasonable closing costs.
- HOME Funds are a 2nd lien with 0% interest and no monthly payments.
- Deed restrictions, forgivable after five years.
- Homebuyer contribution minimum is $3,000 from their own funds, and is responsible for up-front cost of Appraisal and Home Inspection.
- Must be approved through a participating lender and work with a participating realtor.
- Must qualify for 30 year fixed rate mortgage.
- Must complete an 8-hour Homebuyer Education class, and a One-on-One Housing Counseling appointment with HFN.