Ray Orta - Loan Officer
I started in the Real Estate Industry in 2003! I am loyal and honest and enjoy working as a team. Helping future and current homeowners with their financing needs is job I don’t take for granted and will always do my best. Over the years I have learned that no 2 borrowers are alike and each situation is unique! I enjoy working with people and putting homeowners in a program that fits their specific needs.
AS a retired US Navy Sailor of 22 years I have sailed the seven seas but I prefer the Mediterranean. I was raised in “The Bronx” New York, and I can communicate in Spanish. Family and friends are very important to me, but my children are my world.
I take great pride in keeping 1st time and long time home buyers informed and educated about the loan process. You will never have to say I have not heard from my loan officer. Regular updates are the norm not the exception I am working when you’re thinking about home-ownership and I am looking forward to working with you. Feel free to call text or email me anytime!
What is needed for the application:
- Most recent paystubs covering 30 days
- 2017/2016 Tax returns
- 2017/2016 W2’s
- Social security/Pension Award letters (if retired)
- 2 most recent bank statements to verify funds to close for down payment and/or closing costs
- Mortgage statement, home owners insurance policy, and HOA statement on any properties owned
- Copy of DL/SS card
- Copy of BK documents and dismissal (if applicable)
- Copy of Divorce decree and/or child support/alimony agreement (if applicable)
- You will need to set up a homeowners quote on the subject property with your insurance agent at a later date