Workforce Initiative Subsidy for Homeownership (WISH) Program
- Homebuyer must successfully complete 8 hour Homebuyer education class and one on-one-counseling with HUD approved provider.
- Homebuyer must be a First-Time Homebuyer as defined by HUD.
- Must qualify at or below 80% of the Area Median Income (AMI).
- 3-to-1 match program for every dollar invested by homebuyer.
- Minimum contribution: $1,500.00; Maximum contribution $5,000.00
- Homebuyer must open escrow on a home purchase transaction within one year of enrollment in the WISH Program.
- WISH funds must be used in conjunction with a First Mortgage from participating WISH provider (e.g.: NV State Bank).